The EDC is a Government of Ghana's initiative spearheaded by the Ministries of Energy and Petroleum (MoEP) and Trade and Industry (MoTI) in collaboration with the Jubilee Partners. The EDC is commissioned to provide support to Ghanaian Small and Medium Enterprises (GhSMEs) to competitively position themselves and take advantage of the numerous business opportunities in the oil and gas sector.
- Identification of opportunities and facilitating the development of GhSMEs for their participation in the oil and gas sector.
- Identification, review, and communication of required standards for effective participation in the oil and gas industry.
- Promote collaboration amongst GhSMEs.
- Offer training and development; business incubation, and consultancy services to GhSMEs to be competitive.
- Arrange third party support where necessary.
THE SCHEMATIC ROLE OF THE EDC